Spent today mainly fighting tractors! This spot had trees up to 10 feet tall in it earlier this morning.
The Bobcat worked flawlessly again and made short work of tree removal. The tiller attachment was on one tractor that I found to have a busted hose on but had been wondering if a smaller one would handle it and it went down hill from there.
The smaller tractor had a backhoe attachment on it that I had never taken off so that was the first part of the fun. Then I had to contact the dealer because I could not figure out how to disable the rear aux hydraulics and enable the lift. The one that could answer was at lunch.
Got that fixed as it was just a screw to turn a couple of rounds. Then I was not sure that the tiller would fit so I tried a bush hog. Didn't take but an hour or so to get it hooked up as all of those parts had never been used and were stuck/painted/rusted and I had to find the other parts needed. The ones that came with the tractor but had been "put in the barn" where I would not forget where I put them.
So now I'm hooked up and remembered the brush that I had been promising the wife to tend to. Another hour gone and then on to dropping the bush hog from the one, the tiller from the other and hooking back up.
Long day but this should make a fine Fall garden spot now.
And these puppies should have already been out but they are close to a new home.